Here is the list of games you can play on an Oculus Quest if you bought the game for the Oculus Rift and want to play it on your new standalone VR headset.
May 21 will be the occasion of the release of the virtual reality headset, the Oculus Quest. This autonomous headset, which offers six degrees of freedom unlike the Oculus Go is highly anticipated and could mark a milestone in the democratization of virtual reality.
Oculus has already announced many titles from the Rift that will be compatible with the Quest. But, what if you have an Oculus Rift and bought games? Can you use them on the Oculus Quest or will you have to go back to checkout?
Oculus Rift/Quest Cross Shopping List
Oculus answered this cross purchase question and explained that it was up to the developers to decide if you could use the same license or have to go back to checkout. So we’ve put together a list of compatible cross-purchase games. Note that only developers who have accepted such a cross purchase for the moment are included. Other developers may support this feature soon.
- Angry Birds VR from Resolution Games
- Apex Construct of Fast Travel Games
- Dance Central VR by Harmonix
- Dead and Buried by Gunfire Games and Oculus Studios
- Dead and Buried 2 by Oculus Studios
- Eleven: Fun Labs Table Tennis VR
- Face Your Fears 2 by Turtle Rock Studios
- I Expect You To Die by Schell Games
- Journey of the Gods by Turtle Rock Studios
- Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes From Steel Crate Games
- OrbusVR: Orbus Online Reborn
- Racket: Nx from One Hamsa
- Robo Recall from Epic Games (Rift) / Drifter Entertainment (Quest)
- Coatsink Shadow Point
- Space Pirate Trainer by I-Illusions
- Sports Scramble of Armature Studio
- The Climb of Crytek
- Ultrawings from Bit Planet Games
Note that the studio that developed Beat Saber does not appear in this list because no decision on the cross purchase has been made for the moment for this game.